Why study MBA at FBA
MBA at FBA features multiple unique characteristics making our program an exceptional step at your professional and personal journey
- international EQUIS and AMBA accreditations, Czech CAMBAS accreditation, top eduniversal ranking
- top lecturers and managers, prestigious academic environment with close interconnection with business and management practice
- utilization of FBA’s research outcomes
- attractive corporate partners (Hilti, Škoda, BENEŠ a LÁT, SAP, Signify, and others)
- interdisciplinary and international networking thanks to a diverse student cohort
- work in small groups enabling individual approach
- modular structure of the study program
- modern facilities of the Faculty of Business Administration and access to international databases and libraries
- choice between program taught fully in English or Czech/English
Our MBA program
Our MBA program enhances the participants profile through the acquired field-related knowledge, comprehension of contemporary trends and the demands of managerial practice.
Using specialized modules, the program offers professionals from various sector and disciplines that currently hold or aspire to leadership positions, an innovative portfolio of course offerings. The program is designed explicitly to position theory into practice, building on the practical experience of the participants in addition to the academic and practitioner expertise of the faculty.
As a result, the program empowers the participants to effectively confront today’s demanding challenges in both the corporate environment and society in general.