FBA VŠE employs above-standard requirements on its future students in terms of the level of logical thinking, language, and communication skills.
To be admitted, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- hold at least an undergraduate degree: BC, BA, BSc.
- a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a responsible position after graduation, of which at least 2 years with the responsibility of team leadership
- proven knowledge of English language at least at C1 level – e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, or internal FPH test with a personal interview
The admission of the applicant is decided by the committee. The following documents must be provided to start the admission process:
- completed application form (the Registration form)
- motivation letter
- two references (e.g., an employer and a professor from your degree granting university)
- certified copy of the university diploma and the relevant certificate with the results of the state examinations and the thesis defence
- certificate of GMAT or C1 English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS etc.)
- photograph (passport or similar)
If the documentation is not available in either Czech or English, then a copy in English must be provided from a certified and accredited translator.
After a positive evaluation of the information provided, the candidate is invited for an interview with the Admissions Committee. If needed, the interview can be held online upon prior agreement.
For starting the application process, please complete the application/registration form. It is a non-binding registration after which you receive further details by e-mail.
The tuition fee is set at 345 000 CZK (approx. 14 700 EUR). This price includes:
- Tuition for all courses, skills seminars, corporate workshops, reflections
- Use of case studies
- Master Thesis / Business Project supervision and consultations
- Light refreshments while on campus
- Participation in 1 social event each semester
Tuition fee can be paid entirely in one payment at the onset of your studies or spread over instalments.
If case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ing. Vojtěch Opleštil, MIM
Executive Director of the Institute of Management FPH
+420 739 685 930
+420 224 098 466
Faculty of Business Administration
Prague University of Economics and Business
W. Churchill Sq. 1938/4
130 67 Prague 3 – Žižkov
office: RB 436A (Rajská budova, 4th floor)