The Module will provide the graduates on the one hand the management tools and possibilities of marketing and on the other hand the principles of the consumer behavior. This enables students to under-stand and to apply the marketing management theory and practical tools.
This module accounts for 6 ECTS.
- Concept of the marketing management.
- The role of marketing in business management
- Strategic marketing planning
- Research of the market
- Segmentation of the market
- Positioning, positioning types, strategies in brand management, trends in brand policy
- Product policy, product mix, phases in the product life cycle
- Pricing policy. Factors influencing the selection of pricing strategies
- Distribution policy. Trends in international distribution.
- Factors influencing the selection of distribution policy.
- Influence of internet on distribution policy
- Communication policy and strategies, sales promotion, PR
- Usage of internet in communication policy
- Models of consumer behavior
- Cultural factors
- Social environment
- Psychological factors of consumer behavior
- Process of purchase decision making
- Process of new products accepting
- Importance of diversity in consumer behavior
Literature and other sources
KOTLER, Keller: Marketing management, Grada Publishing, Praha, 2007.
MACHKOVA: Mezinárodní marketing. Grada Publishing, Praha, 2006.
KOUDELKA, J.: Marketingový význam, Praha, 2012
KOUDELKA, J: Spotřební chování, VSE, Praha, 2010
Special top articles from professional journals.