Get prepared for managerial skills
22.10.2021 – 23.10.2021
The aim of the course:
To increase the social competence of managers in the field of human recourses management and leadership. Tutorials, examples and mutual talks will be transformed to the special position of managers in the education. The content is divided into four parts. The second part of the course focuses on the sociological concept of the organization, in particular the organizational culture, which is an important tool how to influence the workers, as well as a tool to promote the business strategy of the company.
This course covers following issues:
- Leadership vs. Managerial Skills
- Leadership Skills and Competencies, Manager’s Social Skills
- Situational Approach to Leadership (Directive and Consultative Style)
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Leadership and Teams, Facilitation of Teams
- Leading Work Groups and Teams
- Orming – Developments Stages of Team and Managerial Interventions
- Managers Communication Skills and Feedback
- Delegation Skills and Coaching
LECTURER: doc. PhDr. Daniela Pauknerová, Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, email@example.com
FEE: 8 500,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the Prague University of Economics and Business
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.