Finance and International Financing
Explore the world of international finance
This course covers following issues:
- Foreign Exchange Markets, Bond and Money Markets (Main Instruments, Changes in Structure, Conditions for Financing)
- International Financial Management (Concept of Risk, Transaction, Economic and Translation Exposure, Internal and External Risk Management Techniques)
- Currency Risk in Multi-currency Liquidity Management (Forwards, Options and FX Swaps, Netting Vehicles, Optimization)
- Financing in International Markets (Euro Bond and Money Markets, Instruments, Currency and Interest Rate Risk, Currency Swaps)
- External Shocks to Financing Conditions (Currency Regime Policy, Risk Spreads, Unconventional Monetary Policy Measures)
- Presents the introduction to the principles and the practical procedures for the financing of corporations, conveying basic knowledge of the structure and types of financing firms with a special highlighting the possibilities of international financing.
- Gives the explanation of essentials of finance in the company – operation of financial and money market in relation to business sphere.
LECTURER: doc. Ing. Karel Brůna, Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE: 4 250,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the Prague University of Economics and Business
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.