Get equipped with corporate governance skills for the international environment
This course helps participants to understand the complexity of managerial responsibility as well as goals, and examples of corporate governance and its strategies in the Czech and EU context.
This course covers following issues:
- Historical Development, Shareholder and Stakeholder Theories
- Bank and Market Systems
- Board Structure
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of the Corporate Governance Levels (OECD Principles)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (Harvard Case Study)
- Fusion, Merges and Acquisitions, Hostile Takeovers
- Case studies: Enron, Parmalat, Volkswagen-Porsche Hostile Takeover
LECTURER: Mgr. Veronika Plešková, LL.M.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, email@example.com
FEE: 8 500,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the Prague University of Economics and Business
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.