The MBA thesis represents the quantification and qualification of the program participant’s capabilities to undertake independent research and present results in a clear and systematic format. The research project is based on the practical attributes of the business project.
The MBA´s Thesis will address an appropriately phrased research question of interest to the student. Based on this question, the student may:
- develop a strategy for solving a specific problem,
- analyze a real-life environment,
- investigate theoretical or experimental issues,
- test a specified hypothesis and develop a conclusion for the real-life problem.
Contents of the MBA Thesis:
- Finding a topic
- Finding an adviser/supervisor
- Organizing support
- Time management
- Obtaining and structuring information
- Constructing a framework
- Outlining preliminary considerations/Drafting a synopsis
- Tackling formal requirements